Many people like to have white skin and are willing to do anything to get it. Especially Asians feel more desire to get a white skin and make a lot of things to get a lighter shade of their skin.
There are many ways to whiten the skin. There are lots of treatments, creams and lotions are not just for those with darker complexions, but also for those who darkens from the sun, age or pollution.
Darker skin has more production of melanin, a substance that makes skin appear darker. The white skin has less melanin production, but has less protection against ultraviolet rays from the sun than darker skin.
Bleaching creams have agents such as chlorine, aloe vera, extracts of lemon and all those things that can cleanse the skin and can cause the skin to be whiter.
For a whiter skin bleaching creams can be used, cosmetics, soaps, lotions, herbal creams or cosmetic treatment available in many salons, or try some home remedies.
Prevention is also important to stop the skin from darkening. Always apply a sunscreen lotion. Use waterproof sunscreen while going for a swim. You have to reapply the sunscreen on the skin every 30 minutes if you stay in direct sunlight.
Some of these home remedies for skin lightening may help:
- Dried orange peels in the sun. When fully dried, grind them in a mixture and make powder. Add raw milk, make a paste and apply on your skin every day. Rinse with warm water when dry.
- Take sandalwood powder, add lemon juice, tomato juice, cucumber juice, make a paste and apply on the skin until it is dry.
- Chickpea flour has whitening agents. Take 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour, add a pinch of turmeric, a few drops of lemon juice and few drops of cream. Make a paste and apply on the skin. When dry scrape.
- Almond Milk. Soak almonds in water overnight. Make a paste and add honey. Apply to the face.
- Potatoes are also bleaching agents, its juice is very useful to give an even skin tone, reduce pigmentation and blemishes. It can be applied to the skin every day.